Subject: RE: Netfish Test Server for POC is up again.

Thanks. Very timely & useful. This would help me to test my transport stuff.

cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: Patil, Sanjay [mailto:Spatil@netfish.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 11:28 PM
To: Ebxml-Poc (E-mail)
Cc: Askary, Sid
Subject: Netfish Test Server for POC is up again.

The test server for interoperability testing we used for San Jose
is now available again. At present, it stands where we left the San Jose
Demo.
I will be updating this test server in phases in the order that we deem
necessary.
ex. phase 1 - updated TRP spec
      phase 2 - RM/Error Messages
      phase 3 - Security
      phase 4 - Hub
      phase 5 - Integrated with RegRep, etc (we can decide this order in the
POC telecon)

In its current form, it will be useful for San Jose participants and other
new entrants to dust off the basic machinery :-)  Access information
remains the same i.e.
URL -  http://b2b.netfish.com:20580/servlet/ebxml
Netfish DUNS   222222222

Attached are the four (business + signal) messages that were exchanged
in the San Jose Demo in the complete MIME format.
 <<PurchaseOrderRequest.txt>>
<<PurchaseOrderRequestAcknowledgementtxt.txt>>
<<PurchaseOrderAcceptance.txt>>
<<PurchaseOrderAcceptanceAcknowledgement.txt>>

Also, please feel free to pour in suggestions about better utilizing this
test server, publicly available.

thanks,
Sanjay Patil
Work Phone: 408 350 9619