Subject: RE: POC Use Case

Mark,

These are the GCI/ EANUCC  Item dtds and instance that you requested .....

(See attached file: ItemV0.1072400dtd.txt)(See attached file:
ItemV0.1072400xmlfromdtd.txt)

Melanie Kudela
EC Technical Manager
UCC, Inc.
Princeton Pike Corporate Center
1009 Lenox Dr., Suite 202
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648, USA
609-620-4514
mkudela@uc-council.org

                    Mark Hale
                    <hale@ajubasolu        To:     Krishna Sankar <ksankar@cisco.com>,
                    tions.com>             mkudela@uc-council.org
                                           cc:     Ebxml-Poc <ebxml-poc@lists.ebxml.org>
                    10/06/00 11:37         Subject:     RE: POC Use Case
                    AM
                    Please respond
                    to hale

Krishna,

I will take the lead on organizing the GCI payloads into a form for
integration into the proposal this weekend.  I will do this today.

           Thanks,

           Mark

Text - character set unknown

Text - character set unknown