Subject: RE: Tokyo POC document Version .003

Hello,

Thanks very much for all the work you and the comittee have done. I won't
be able to make the call later today, and as I said to you on the phone, I
give the vote of
"YES". I will work with our Automotive team on Tuesday to iron out any
wrinkles in our data, for I will be offline all Monday till Monday night.

Speak to you Monday night or Tuesday.

Regards, Sig

"Krishna Sankar" <ksankar@cisco.com> on 10/08/2000 04:02:58 AM

To:   <hale@ajubasolutions.com>, Sigmund Handelman/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
cc:   <lms@wwnet.com>, "Lisa Seaburg" <lisa.seaburg@commerceone.com>, "Nick
      Kassem" <nick.kassem@eng.sun.com>, "Philippe DeSmedt"
      <PDeSmedt@viquity.com>, "Askary, Sid" <saskary@netfish.com>, "Patil,
      Sanjay" <Spatil@netfish.com>, "ebXML-poc" <ebXML-poc@lists.ebxml.org>

Mark,

     Thanks. I am working on the poc.004 document. It is coming out fine. I
am
incorporating it into the document as you give me info. I will send out the
doc tonight (er, this morning as theoretically we are past midnight) - does
not matter when !

     cheers (Looks like there is a competition between us - who will go to
sleep
first ;-))