Subject: Re: Tokyo POC document Version .003

Message text written by Sigmund Handelman/Watson/IBM

Next is an update to our Participants list.

|------------------------------------+------------------------------------|
|            Participant             |                Role                |
|------------------------------------+------------------------------------|
|General Motors                      |Process Definition                  |
|------------------------------------+------------------------------------|
|Sun Microsystems/IBM                |Repository Simulation               |
|------------------------------------+------------------------------------|
<

Sig,

Could you please add /XMLG to the repository simulation.

As far as I'm aware - no one from IBM has committed, and
XMLGlobal has definately committed to Registry/Repository for
PoC.  I'd like clarification if IBM is indeed doing something
so that we can coordinate with that team lead via the
RegRep group.  Farrukh from Sun is the lead for their work BTW.

Thanks, DW.
VP Business Development, XMLGlobal.