Subject: RE: GCI Conversations

Melanie,

Thanks.  I believe that I have all questions answered for the POC payload.
Once we get the proposal voted on, I would like to be back in touch with you
and Pam to put together a small database with more items in it.  I can start
based on the two items that were given in the examples you sent.  The sample
XML is available to the POC team.  I also intend to make this database
available to the POC team as well.

Please let us know anything that may have been overlooked in the report or
examples.

	Have a good day,

	Mark