Subject: Re: Tokyo POC for vote

Krishna and friends,

Greta Job!

Some thought/points below:

-We need to show line numbers in the online version of this doc for making refs easier.

-The RR Services reference should be to v0.8:

-PpV1.0.dtd, TPAV1.0.dtd?: Which spec are these DTDs from. We should not be inventing
stuff in POC. I am very concerned about any spec work going on in POC. We should be
implementing right now and specs should be frozen. Note there are 26 days till show
time!

-I want to make a clarification between TPA discovery and TPA negotiation. We will show
dynamic discovery of content (e.g. PP), based on Browse and Drill down queries between
Regsitry Browser and Registry based on RR Services v0.8 spec. We will not show dynamic
negotiation of TPa between buyer and seller since this business process in not speced
anywhere yet.

Krishna Sankar wrote:

> Fellow POCers,
>
>         Here is the Tokyo POC document for voting. Nick wants the votes to be in By
> Tuesday noon. The document has all the stuff required to implement the ebXML
> POC for the Tokyo meeting. There are a few details missing (like a couple of
> examples, DTDs etc) which we can develop as we move along.
>
>         The document also contains the participant matrix and allocation.
>
>         Please send an e-mail to the list for any corrections, questions,
> suggestions et al.
>
>         cheers and happy voting
>
>         BTW, I missed the cob Sunday deadline by 12 minutes ;-) as it is 12:12 AM !

>        |          |             Krishna Sankar
>       :|:        :|:            Member of technical Staff
>      :|||:      :|||:           Internet Commerce
>  ..:|||||||:..:|||||||:..       (Ph) 408-853-8475
>     Cisco  Systems Inc          ksankar@cisco.com
> "Failure is certain if we don't,
>            but Success is uncertain even when we do.
>                          So the choice is Ours, always..."

>                                       Name: ebXMLTokyo POC Proposal-005.doc
>    ebXMLTokyo POC Proposal-005.doc    Type: WINWORD File (application/msword)
>                                   Encoding: BASE64

Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;fax:781-442-1610
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Drive, MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh S. Najmi
end:vcard