Subject: RE: TPA and ebXML Header question

Bob,

	Finally trimmed the addresses !

	I do agree that we should show that complex business collaborations and
processes can be developed using ebXML, during POC. But the primary goal of
the POC is to show the implementations and practicality of ebXML
specifications. The POC cannot and should not go "ahead" of the
specifications.

	We all know that any of the participating organizations can develop very
exotic processes independently but can they develop these processes over
published ebXML specifications is the question. We answer that during POC
showing *representative* processes. We are finding some issues, like the
session management, we need to resolve. But once these are resolved,
hopefully by the Tokyo meeting, we can concentrate on the upper layers.

	My major concern is that the POC looses the momentum as soon as a
conference is over and then picks up about 3-4 weeks before the next
conference ! (After Tokyo, the year end and Christmas will take up time
until, again, we will be 4 weeks away from the next conference ;-0) One of
the things I am looking for is to keep the same POC team and keep on forging
ahead and have Vienna as the end game, with Vancouver as the mid point. We
should table the scenarios as we think of them (kind of a POC portfolio) and
add them to the POC while making sure that we can show traceability to the
ebXML specs.

	I have been discussing a few ideas with many of us and I think we had
communicated earlier about complex business transactions as well. Now that
the specifications are being solidified, we will be able to show some good
business processes during Vancouver.

	I think we are still on target - in SJ we concentrated on TRP, in Tokyo we
are showing off RegRep and the theme in Vancouver should and would be BP
with complex interrelated business processes.

	Another idea is to have a demo room (in the ebXML website) where we can
show different processes based on ebXML, that way we are not restricted to
the POC to show the breadth and depth of the ebXML efforts.

	cheers