Subject: RE: Conf. Call 10/26/00 @ 9 a.m. Pacific Time

Hi all,

	I have a conflict at 9:00 AM ! I am on the road this week and am presenting
our e-commerce strategy to our east coast colleagues, so would be difficult
to sneak out ;-)

	I am aware of the following changes to the POC document:

	1.	Replace Track 1 section with Mark's write-up and figure (attached)

	2.	Check to make sure all the version numbers of the specs

	3.	Replace the participant matrix diagrams with the latest ones (attached)

	4.	Add Philippe's topology diagram. (attached)

	5.	Delete all DTD and XML files from the Appendices and add a reference to
the Tokyo POC docs web site. The web site will contain the latest samples
and dtds. (Mark, any comments ?)

		The web site is
http://www.ebxml.com/project_teams/poc/private/tokyo_docs/index.htm

	To make it easy for all, I am attaching all the above changes to this
e-mail and would appreciate comments from all.

	Philippe/Mark, can you send me an e-mail about any other changes required ?
I will consolidate all and will send out a new version ASAP.

	cheers