Subject: Re: Track 1 Headers

Actually I do not see this as an issue for POC to debate since the RR spec
defines a mapping between UML diagrams and the implicit CPA (was TPA in spec)
between RR clients and RR service. So unlike other business protocols the RR
protocols are fairly clear on what should be in the <ServiceInterface> and
<Action>. Note that I have sent sample RR client/service TPAs in the past to
the group as well as sample complete ebXML TRP messages that show the
<ServiceInterface> and <Action> and action usage. If the spec is not clear or
is for some reason unimplementable then this becomes an issue raised by POC to
RR. Otherwise I assume POC for RR clients and services will implement the RR
specs.

POCers, Please let me know if my understanding is not correct.

Farrukh

JP Morgenthal wrote:

> Hello,
>
>         Can we all agree to fill in the <ServiceInterface> element within
> the Track 1 headers with the type of request that is being issued?
>
>         For example:
>

> <ServiceInterface>GetRootClassificationNodesRequest</ServiceInterface>
>
>         Or, if you don't agree, please identify a method that will remove
> the need to parse the message body to figure out how to handle the incoming
> request.
>
>         Thanks.
>
> JP
>
> =============================
> JP Morgenthal
> CTO
> XMLSolutions Corporation
> VM: (703) 506-1111 x 7306
> C: (703) 298-5630
> E: jp.morgenthal@xmls.com

Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;fax:781-442-1610
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Drive, MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh S. Najmi
end:vcard