Subject: Re: Track 1 Headers

Message text written by Farrukh Najmi
>So unlike other business protocols the RR
protocols are fairly clear on what should be in the <ServiceInterface> and
<Action>.

Farrukh,

I'm not sure this statement actually has any meaning.  However it
sounds good!

I'm glad we are all fairly clear on what is needed. ; -)

I had already submitted to Mark a CPA based on the one you
did last week - and its not rocket science - just list the supported
interface components as named on the the RR spec 08.pdf.

Anyway - hopefully JP can figure it out.

Thanks, DW.