Subject: Registry Headers

JP raised a good point.  First, I would like to add some background.  JP is
referring to the ebXML headers for messages going to the RegRep and not the
CPA itself.  There are two things that must be considered, the CPP/CPA and
the header.  Though we now have the CPA DTD from Marty, the TPAInfo in the
headers are not fully aligned (to prove it TPAInfo ceases to exist in the
DTD).  In fact, a proposal hit the thread today to align the two.

IMHO, I would like to augment JP's proposal from earlier and suggest the
following (I've inserted the full element locations in a RegRep CPA into the
ebXML Header sample):

<ebXMLHeader>
  <Header>
    <TPAInfo>
      <TPAId context = "POC">
        CPA/CPAInfo/CPAName
      </TPAId>
      <ConversationId context = “ItemAlignment">
        uid@requester-domain [from request message]
      </ConversationId>
      <ServiceInterface>
        CPA/BusinessProtocol/BusinessInterface/ServiceInterface?InterfaceId
      </ServiceInterface>
      <Action>

CPA/BusinessProtocol/BusinessInterface/ServiceInterface/ActionMenu/Action/Re
quest/RequestMessage
      </Action>
    </TPAInfo>
  </Header>
</ebXMLHeader>
Example Data:

CPA/BusinessProtocol/BusinessInterface/ServiceInterface?InterfaceId = Object
Query Manager
CPA/BusinessProtocol/BusinessInterface/ServiceInterface/ActionMenu/Action/Re
quest/RequestMessage = GetRootClassificationNodesRequest

	Thanks,

	Mark