Subject: RE: Registry Headers

With respect to the ebXML Headers required to interact with RegRep, we need
to finalize on the header info.  I think that the suggestion that I made
earlier went on a long-winded tangent.  Please permit to back up and see if
we can reach consensus.

Step 1:  The header looks the following where and we are trying to reach
consensus on --A-- and --B--

	<ebXMLHeader>
	  <Header>
	    <TPAInfo>
	      <TPAId context = "POC">
	        CPA/CPAInfo/CPAName
	      </TPAId>
	      <ConversationId context = “POC
	        uid@requester-domain [from request message]
	      </ConversationId>
	      <ServiceInterface>     --A--    </ServiceInterface>
	      <Action>  --B--      </Action>
	    </TPAInfo>
	  </Header>
	</ebXMLHeader>

Step 2:  I propose the values of A & B should be:

 --A-- == Object Query Manager
  Note:  This is only one of several service interfaces
 --B-- == GetRootClassificationNodesRequest
  Note:  This is only one of several actions within the interface

Step 3:  I suggested the locations of A & B in the cpp-cpa DTD in the e-mail
sent earlier.  Please do not use the locations in the header.  Rather I
thought I would tell you exactly where you can find the values of A & B in
the DTD:

--A-- == CPA/BusinessProtocol/BusinessInterface/ServiceInterface?InterfaceId
--B-- ==
CPA/BusinessProtocol/BusinessInterface/ServiceInterface/ActionMenu/Action/Re
quest/RequestMessage

	Thanks,

	Mark