Subject: Re: Ack Message Payload??

<Dick>
I think we need to play out a couple of scenarios filling-in the ebXML
headers for the various type of request/response message exchanges to see
how it plays out. ...

Clearly we have a lot more work to do in defining MS behavior in the various
scenarios.
</Dick>

Yes, I fully agree. Another aspect, which is as much (if not even more)
intriguing then ACK is MessageType "Error". And recently we had the issue of
"Control" MessageType. It is good to have POC people trying the real thing
with real "Usages". We had so many discussions, but very often we don't
document the outcomes. Regarding "MS behavior", it looks like it is a time
when we cannot postpone producing the "API". I feel that without some form
of "API" we'll always run into different assumptions and approaches.

Regards,
Nikola