Subject: RE: Registry Headers

Agreed.  Great.  Now, can we come to an agreement with how the reg/rep will
respond to Query messages.  Will we use the information in the RoutingHeader
or the DUNS number?

JP

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Hale [mailto:hale@ajubasolutions.com]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 4:41 PM
To: JP Morgenthal; 'Nicholas Kassem'; ebxml-Poc (E-mail)

I agree with using QueryManager for the Service Interface.  I think that we
should uniquely bind the Actions.  Can we make the Action equal to the Root
Node of the Payload (e.g. GetRootClassificationNodesRequest and
GetRootClassificationNodesResponse, etc.) since there is some sematic
meaning behind their naming?

	Thanks,

	Mark