Subject: Re: How is this supposed to work?

<JP Morgenthal>
Is this right? If so, how is the client supposed to match the messages up?
That is on the what part of the header must remain in tact in order for
matching to occur?

If this is completely off base, please reset me.
</JP Morgenthal>

I might be off base (not really participating in the implementation like you
and others), but wouldn't RefToMessageID solve the problem? I mean you send
"Normal" msg back with RefToMessageID set to MessageID of the Request.

Regards,
Nikola