Subject: Re: How is this supposed to work?

David,

Your statement below makes absolutely no sense
at all. A TPA is an agreement between two parties.
What you cite as a possible DoS attack point
is in fact not possible because the two parties
agreed to the orchestration of the message exchange,
including the response URI for a given message.

I would agree that RR needs to examine carefully
which features of TR&P are suitable for its use, and
most certainly agree that if there are deficiencies
in the features available, that we will need to
address these in a subsequent version of the MS spec.

The POC effort will help us (TR&P) to identify
weak areas of the specification which need either
improvement, redefinition or better explanation.
We (TR&P) look forward to receiving this valuable
feedback based on real experience, not simply
conjecture.

Cheers,

Chris