Subject: ebXML POC PR Conference call summary...

Hi All,

Here is a quick list of the take-aways from the POC PR conference call
this afternoon.

- If at all possible, we would like to do a live demo for the POC PR
event in the states.  We would like to discuss this at the regular POC
conference call on Thursday.  We are looking to do a condense (20-30
minutes) version of the POC demo, so we may select one track and demo
one scenario out of the track.  We would like to get input and buy-in
from the POC team on this.  Date of the event will depend on when we can
get the most POC people in one place.  Please be prepare to discuss a
date in late November/early December.

- At this point, there is no plan to do a major press release for next
week.  We would like to hold off until the POC PR event.  Carol Geyer of
OASIS is the point person for any press release
(carol.geyer@oasis-open.org).  We ask that participanting companies hold
any press release until we do a coordinated effort at the POC PR event.

- We are still looking for a resource for video taping the POC demo.
What we are asking for is a local resource in Tokyo to arrange for a
professional crew to come in and tape the event.  This is not a request
for funding, we can work out the funding issue.

- The marketing group would like to arrange for some time with the POC
team in Tokyo to go over demo, messaging, etc.  (Monday morning?)  We
understand that the POC team will be very busy working on the demo, but
a more coordinated effort between marketing and the POC team will result
in better messaging coming out of the POC.  The POC is one of the most
visible elements of ebXML, we really want to ensure that ebXML and the
partners gets the biggest bang out of it.

Cheers,
Steve
--
Steve Yung, steven.yung@sun.com