Subject: POC - Introduction

Hi group,

   My name is Michael Joya. At Matthew Mackenzie's invitation I have
signed up for the POC team and will be contributing full-time
development efforts towards the ebXML project on behalf of XML Global.

   In the following weeks, I will be engineering test implementations
for certain ebXML project specifications. I will remain a silent figure
for the time being, but will contribute more actively as I get up to
speed on the status of the project and its design.

See you in California!

--
// mike.joya@xmlglobal.com
// software developer, xml global