Subject: RE: POC Press event Ideas

Hatem,

Thanks for your note. At Tokyo, we had both the GCI and AIAG scenarios. As
some of the participants are no longer there, it looks like we'll have to
settle for one of them. If IPNet and IBM participate, we can certainly show
the AIAG scenario, but we'll need to change it somewhat: at Tokyo, Viquity
played the role of hub in the GCI scenario; if we do away with the GCI
scenario, we'll need to find another place for the Viquity hub. The logical
place would be as a hub between IPNet and IBM. Would that work? As far as
IPNet and IBM are concerned, the only change to be made would be to use the
hub's URL to post to, rather than the final destination's. Any objections to
that scenario?

Thanks.

-Philippe
Philippe De Smedt