Subject: Reminder: ebXML SF PoC -- conference call at 1PM today

All,

A reminder that there will be a conference call today at 1PM, Pacific time,
to discuss the technical aspects of the PoC at next week's ebXML press event
in SF. We'll also leave some time to discuss marketing or PR issues if
necessary, but if you have issues in those areas, I suggest that you
communicate them through e-mail ASAP. Call details are below.

Thanks.

-Philippe
Philippe De Smedt
Architect