Subject: RE: Request for proposals

At 11:50 AM 12/13/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>Questions about proposals for Vancouver POCs:
>1. Has it been decided to use the same business scenarios
>     as in Tokyo (GCI-retail and AIAG-automotive)?
>     Or are new business scenarios welcome?

We should consider (within reason) new scenarios. IMO.

>2. There were a lot of agreements made in the Boston
>     F2F meetings last week.  The usual t's to be crossed
>     and i's to be dotted remain.  A POC demo that excercised
>     as many of those agreements as possible would be

Sorry. Which agreements ?

>     invaluable to consolidate the decisions.  What status
>     do the specs need to be in by Friday to be considered
>     as part of a POC proposal?

They need to have gone to an internal vote within the WG and have the
support of the Project Lead. Needless to say the spec. needs to be legible
and public. Design notes, general and random thoughts, good ideas, and/or
e-mail fragments don't constitute a spec. Hope this helps.

>3. When is the next POC conference call?

Same time same day. Thursdays @ 9 a.m. (Califonia time). The phone # is
posted to the ebXML-poc list ahead of time.

Regards,
Nick