Subject: Re: Security F2F

Nick,

None as yet. My understanding is that this will
be written as an appendix referenced by TR&P as opposed
to something written into the TR&P MS.

Maryann, is this correct?

Chris
Nicholas Kassem wrote:

> Hatem,
>
> Which ebXML spec has specified the usage of PGP/MIME or S/MIME ? Could you
> please send me a pointer. thx.
>
> Nick
>
> At 08:54 PM 12/12/2000 -0800, Hatem ElSebaaly wrote:
> >Nick,
> >
> >In the security F2F meeting it was decided that for the next POC (Vancouver)
> >demo we should validate that ebXML TRP could carry an S/MIME and/or
> >PGP/MIME as payload.
> >
> >We need to start working on a POC proposal that covers that senario.
> >
> >Regards,
> >Hatem
begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XTC Advanced Development
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.sun.com
title:Sr. Staff Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;0