Subject: RE: Security Proposal

Dick,

The process is a bit more complicated than this. We need to go offline and
talk about secret handshakes etc. ;-)
Seriously though - Krishna has it about right. The key point is that you
don't have to do it all yourself. You can partner if you wish. You need to
pick the sub-set of the overall scenario you care about most and help
contribute to the overall message. Welcome aboard.

Regards,
Nick