Subject: RE: Registry needs POC review

POC'ers,

As many of you may be aware there was a bit of a religious war about the
query syntax for Reg/Rep.

Since we are now in review mode, I'd like the implementation group to
seriously think if they want to accept a non-XML syntax for reg/rep query as
it will require the development of yet another parser within our products.

Also, does anyone know when we're going to comment on the messaging spec?

JP

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@east.sun.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 1:03 PM
To: ebxml-poc@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: Registry needs POC review

POCers,

The registry team would like to get some feedback from the POC team on
our latest specifications.

Our latest specs may be found at the following URL:

http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-regrep/200101/msg00182.html

Please note that these versions have been submitted to QR for review. I
apologize for not having sent earlier versions for your team's review.

I look forward to working with you the following week. Please dont
hesitate to ask for any clarifications in the interim.

Farrukh