Subject: Re: Registry needs POC review

JP Morgenthal wrote:
<snip/>

> Also, does anyone know when we're going to comment on the messaging spec?

Soon I would hope;-)

If you want to submit a coordinated set of comments that is fine,
but time is of the essence and we (TR&P team) would greatly appreciate
any comments you might have individually as well.

Please be sure to identify nature of the comment (editorial, minor or major
technical) and the line number from the version of 0.92 that does NOT
have change marks.

e.g.

line xxx - editorial - suggest change 'foo' to 'bar'

Thanks,

Chris

--
                               Christopher Ferris
    _/_/_/_/ _/    _/ _/    _/ Sr Staff Engineer - XTC Advanced Development
   _/       _/    _/ _/_/  _/  Phone: 781-442-3063 or x23063
  _/_/_/_/ _/    _/ _/ _/ _/   Email: chris.ferris@East.Sun.COM
       _/ _/    _/ _/  _/_/    Sun Microsystems,  Mailstop: UBUR03-313
_/_/_/_/  _/_/_/  _/    _/     1 Network Drive Burlington, MA 01803-0903
begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
tel;work:781-442-3063
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XML Technology Development
adr:;;One Network Drive;Burlington;Ma;01824-0903;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.Sun.COM
title:Sr. Staff Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;0