Subject: Vienna Choreography

Please find my summary of the POC WG planning for Vienna that we did as a
group in Vancouver.  I hope that this document proves to be a useful
starting point for integrating the proposals that were submitted for Geneva.

	Thanks,

	Mark

Mark A. Hale, Ph.D., P.E.                               408-220-7483 tel
Standards Architect                                     408-774-2002 fax
Interwoven                                      mark.hale@interwoven.com
1195 W. Fremont Avenue                         http://www.interwoven.com
Sunnyvale, CA  94087

                 Interwoven...  Moving Business to the Web

ebXML POC Vienna Choreography v1.0.ppt

ebXML POC Vienna Choreography v1.0.doc