Subject: TPA formation Code

Hi all,

	Here is my TPA formation code. The usual open source disclaimers apply and
is under the GNU General Public Licence.

	It uses very simple minded merge scheme. It is based on Tokyo POC.

	I will start working on the next version, when we decide to move to the
latest CPP and TRP specs. I have some ideas as how to merge two CPPs.

	cheers

TPAAssembler.java

PartyAgreementAssembler.java