Subject: ebXML PoC: Thursday conference call info

All,

Below is the information for tomorrow's (Thursday) ebXML PoC conference
call. Please note that the starting time has been moved to 9:30AM Pacific
time, to avoid overlap with the TR&P call. We also still need volunteers to
sign up for upcoming calls, both the Monday ones (to discuss the XML One and
XML DevCon demos) and the regular Thursday ones. I've attached Sid's
original request and I'd like to urge you to sign up for a slot. Thank you!

Time: 9:30 - 10:30 Pacific
Host: Philippe De Smedt
Number: 334-323-4224
Passcode: 611793