Subject: FW: ebXML PoC Tokyo Web Site

All,

I'm forwarding this specifically for the benefit of those PoC members that
are participating at XML One in London and/or XML DevCon in NYC: in previous
conference calls, questions have been asked about the materials that were
used at the Tokyo PoC. Mark Hale sent out a ZIP file last week with all the
relevant information, and I'm taking the liberty to remind you of its
existence.

Regards,

-Philippe
_______________________________
Philippe De Smedt
Architect
Viquity Corporation (www.viquity.com)
1161 N. Fair Oaks Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94089-2102
(408) 548-9722
(408) 747-5586 (fax)
pdesmedt@viquity.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark A. Hale [mailto:mark.hale@interwoven.com]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 11:21 AM
To: ebxml-poc@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: Tokyo Web Site

POC,

Attached is the Tokyo Web Site in a ZIP file to help with some of your
questions.  The ZIP has:

	DTD
	CPP & CPA
	Specifications

I did delete out the Collaboration Meta-model report in order to save some
bandwidth.  It can be gotten from the BP portion on the ebXML web site.

I apologize in advance for those on the road and the high bandwidth.

	Thanks and have a great weekend,

	Mark

Web Site.zip