Subject: [Fwd: RE: ebXML XML One London QUOTE SHEET]

Hi All,

We are still looking for quotes from the POC participants for
London.,The following went to the PR list, but POC participants, please
forward,this to your PR folks.

Cheers,
Steve

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: ebXML XML One London QUOTE SHEET
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 09:26:33 -0500
From: Carol Geyer <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>
To: ebxml-poc-pr@lists.ebxml.org

Thanks to those of you who have submitted quotes for the ebXML quote
sheet we're distributing to press next week. The ones that have come in
have been great--very specific about product implementation plans--and
that's just what editors are asking for.

I have still NOT received quotes from the following London participants:

Bowstreet, Commerce One, Documentum, IBM, Killdara

Remember, as long as you're an active member of the POC, you may submit
a quote for this--you do not have to be participating in London. But you
must act fast. If you plan on submitting a quote, please send it to me
ASAP.

Thanks,
Carol