Subject: Re: Security Demo

POC Members,

I think the POC Team still does not discuss detail of security demo for
Vienna. As I pointed out, we need to decide many items for the demo (see
attached). I'd like to propose that the POC Team begins discussion about
security demo as soon as possible.

SHIMAMURA Masayoshi <shima.masa@jp.fujitsu.com>
TEL:+81-45-476-4590(ext.7128-4241)  FAX:+81-45-476-4726(ext.7128-6783)
Planning Dep., Strategic Planning Div., Software Group, FUJITSU LIMITED