Subject: RE: ebXML PoC conference call agenda -- 03/29

POCers - I think we'll find that Iwasa (from Fujitsu) is correct when we
look at the marketplace and see that customers will want a choice, so let's
allow vendors to decide which to show between them.

-----Original Message-----
From: iwasa [mailto:iwasa@fsc.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 10:10 PM
To: Askary, Sid; ebxml-poc@lists.ebxml.org
Cc: jacques durand; SHIMAMURA Masayoshi

POCers,

Here is my comments/proposal for security demo.

1.DISG
    It seems to have consensus to use DSIG at Vienna.

2.S/MIME or PGP/MIME
    There may be some vendors to prefer to use S/MIME
    rather than PGP/MIME at the last conference.
    However, I believe some vendors including Fujitsu want to
    use PGP/MIME also.
      So my proposal is to let vendor decide which technology
    they use. And we can show demo between vendors having
    same security technology. Does it make sense?

Regards,
Iwasa

PS. Thanks for this agenda, Sid.
   Kazunori IWASA
   Industry Relations, Fujitsu Software Corporation
   3055 Orchard Drive, San Jose, CA 95134-2022
   TEL: +1(408)456-7983  FAX: +1(408)456-7979
   e-mail: iwasa@fs.fujitsu.com