Subject: HL7 sample DTDs and data

Attached are sample DTDs and instances for the healthcare track. Care Data
Systems, which generated one of the sample registration messages included
here, has volunteered to participate as the physician office registration
system and the database repository. Epic Systems has volunteered to supply
data in the form of order messages and CDA documents (encounter notes). I
believe I will shortly identify additional sources of sample data,
completing the requirements for the healthcare payloads.

Please read the ReadMe file which identifies and correlates the samples
with the scenario.

Please let me know if I can supply additional information.

regards,

Liora

HL7SamplesApril062001.zip