Subject: Face-to-Face Meeting Next Week

Hello,

I am Dongjin Kim from Samsung SDS. We are participating in Vienna POC demo.
My understanding was that we have face-to-face meeting in Santa Clara April
17. However, in an email from Philippe, he mentioned the meeting is
scheduled to be held April 16. I am confused. Could anyone please make it
sure which day is a right date.

Thank you.

Dongjin Kim
Samsung SDS