Subject: Draft zero of Vienna participation REVIEW NOW!

All --

Please carefully review the attached spreadsheet and get comments to me,
Sig, and Sid Monday 16 April, or to the entire list. If you're not on
this list by Tuesday you're not participating...

There are some known outages:

(1) Iona/Netfish participation needs clarification

(2) Fujitsu is participating, but I have no information as to possible
roles/capabilities

(3) XML Global is participating, but I have no information as to
possible roles/capabiltties

(4) TIE isn't listed

(5) I hear webmethods wants to participate but I have no information

Please let us know about any other issues by Monday evening, Pacific
time, so we can be ready for the face-to-face.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox           Architecture and Standards
BEA Systems, Inc.     140 Allen Road       Liberty Corner NJ 07938

Capabilities Draft 0.xls