Subject: [Vienna POC] - 2 Demo Dates.

POC
I am pleased to let the demo participants know that there are Two POC demos
scheduled for Vienna:

1) Wednesday May, 9th @2:00 - 3:30 PM: This is an information day sponsored
by United Nations and the Austrian Ministry of Economics and Labor.  This is
a separate event with its own attendance registration
(http://www.ebxml.at/infoday.html).  We, of course, are invited.
2) Thursday May, 10th @2:00 - 4:00 PM: This is our presentation to the ebXML
Plenary.  This is , of course, our regularly planned demo which marks the
beginning of a new era for all of us.
Both cover the same scenarios.  I only ask that we remain focused and just
deliver the goods.  We will succeed!

Thanks,
Sid Askary
Chair POC WG