Subject: RE: Please RSVP for the POC Face-to-Face at GE on Monday & Tuesda y

Jeff,

Are you going to provide a number to conference in?

Regards,
Hatem

-----Original Message-----
From: Eck, Jeffery (GXS)
To: ebxml-poc@lists.ebxml.org
Sent: 4/26/01 9:24 AM

Please RSVP to me by e-mail for the POC Face-to-Face at GE on Monday &
Tuesday

Please RSVP back to me if you plan to attend the POC face-to-face
meeting at
GE, Gaithersburg, Maryland on Monday & Tuesday (4/30 and 5/1).

So far I have:
1.	Jeff Turpin, Cyclone Commerce
2.	Dale Moberg, Cyclone Commerce
3.	Jeffery Eck, GE Global eXchange Services
4.	Matthew Mulligan, GE Global eXchange Services
5.	Tim Shear, GE Global eXchange Services
6.	Lixin Qie, GE Global eXchange Services

My e-mail is Jeffery.Eck@gxs.ge.com <mailto:Jeffery.Eck@gxs.ge.com>

Thanks Jeff Eck