Subject: payloads, schemas, CPP, CPA for scenario 1?

I haven't seen this, and the BP folks would like to see it on our vienna
website real soon.

Could someone post to the list, and/or place on the website
http://www.ebxml.org/project_teams/poc/vienna/index.html

Thanks!

bill cox
begin:vcard
n:Cox;William
tel;cell:+1 908 385 7855
tel;fax:+1 908 580 3060
tel;work:+1 908 580 3458
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.bea.com/
org:BEA Systems, Inc.;Architecture and Standards
adr:;;140 Allen Rd;Liberty Corner;NJ;07938;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:William.Cox@bea.com
title:Technical Director
fn:William Cox