Subject: RE: Future steps

Good luck to Dick and Sid, for their invaluable contributions.
I hope you setup an independent body.

The natural boundaries of an independent oversight body
might extend beyond testing.  Documentation and reconcilation
of issues between different parts of the ebXML "protocol stack"
for example, and, filling in the blanks for any missing components
that get "stuck in committee" in order to keep the forward
motion.

Apologies for the monday morning quarterbacking, carry on mates,
Todd