Subject: FW: ebXML DEMO FOR COMPTIA

[Sorry if you receive duplicate messages -- I'm using both the old ebXML PoC
list and the new OASIS ebXML IIC TC list.]

All,

Below is a request from Carol Geyer of OASIS re. a small ebXML PoC
demonstration at a conference in Reading, UK, on September 14, 2001. If any
of you are interested, please let me know. I don't know much more about it,
but there is a contact person listed in the note below if you want further
info.

Thanks.

-Philippe
Philippe De Smedt