ebxml-project message

Subject: Re: Is there a conference call today?

Rachel/Anne

Just an update on the Steering Committee meeting in progress...XML One meeting
in London is now off. There is another timeframe that they are working
with...the first week on April. Reason being the inability to obtain a meeting
location for attendees to support CEFACT and ebXML.

Ann

Anne Hendry <Anne.Hendry@eng.sun.com> on 01/02/2001 06:33:36 PM

Please respond to Anne Hendry <Anne.Hendry@eng.sun.com>