ebxml-project message

Subject: RE: Is there a conference call today?

Next Monday, 1/8, is ok....but the time will have to be earlier in the day
for me. I need to end no later than 5:00pm central time......

Rachel

-----Original Message-----
From: annabelle.bullen@us.pwcglobal.com
[mailto:annabelle.bullen@us.pwcglobal.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 7:56 AM
To: rachelf@ix.netcom.com
Cc: ebXML Project Management (E-mail)

Rachel/Anne

At Anne's request, I had it moved to next week because she said that she
wouldbe
just returning from vacation and most likely willbe not available for the
call.
Also, Anne, I had sent you an e-mail that requested more info from the CCC
team,
because what you sent was incomplete to place into MS Project. Hvae you had
chance to receive the updated info?

Should the conference call remain at scheduled for 6:30pm EST next Monday?

Ann

Rachel Foerster <rachelf@ix.netcom.com> on 01/02/2001 05:49:36 PM

Please respond to rachelf@ix.netcom.com