Subject: RE: Business Requirements

I've had a look through the HTML+GIF rendering of the UML
use cases, and I believe I understand what they represent.
But I'd feel more comfortable with a prose intro.  So here's
a start on a para - please correct me if I've misstated something.

The diagram(s) {whatever their name or URI} show the
actors who will access the registry and repository, their
purposes, and their actions.  These actors are considered
to be manipulating, storing, and retrieving standardized
information or information that is in the process of
standardization.

[That is, the actors aren't storing instances of business
documents, and the RA is seen as a standardizing body.]

regards, Terry

Terry Allen
Advanced Technology Group
Commerce One, Inc.