Subject: Updated Rose Model

Today, we worked more on the Use Cases today and will continue on the 12/29.
The usecase.zip  file is now available at
http://objectrepository.homepage.com.

We are focusing on the "Submission Process" use case view, which has ongone
major changes.   We added a "submit model or work request" activity diagram
(workflow), and well as "login" (username/password - yes, certificates not
modeled) and "register" use cases and their respective activity diagrams.
An actor relationship diagram was created to relate to ISO 11179 party
definitions as best we could.

Scott