Subject: UML Model changes posted

http://www.ebxml.org/working/project_teams/registry/ebXMLDoc.html

See the above URL for a review of the changes to the UML model.  It is my
goal to keep revising these changes and add more prose to this document so
that it becomes the final functional requirements document for the ebXML
Registry and Repository.  I will be experimenting with this document from
time to time to attempt to link into the document the actual graphics of the
UML diagrams, and provide prose around the diagrams.  I am concerned if the
names of the graphics are static or whether they change each time the model
is published.  If they change, obviously the link would be broken each time
the model is published, creating a maintenance nightmare.

More to come.