Subject: RE:BSR

Scott wrote:

> I do not believe that anything is approved yet in Core Components.  However,
> I would state that there is heavy "lobbying" going on.  I think we need to
> cut it out at the pass.
>
> Scott

If you want an alternative, you could suggest ISO 11179 naming
conventions.  They're not sufficiently string-oriented to be
used without casting them into a concrete syntax; the Eco WG
took a swing at it but I'm not sure anyone has taken that part
of the Eco spec seriously.  To implement 11179 naming you need
two different separators, such as "." and "-".

regards, Terry