Subject: Re: Model review time!

I downloaded an earlier version; I haven't looked at the latest
version (I believe) because I couldn't find it zipped up.  Over
a dialup modem, the presentation is too slow to use over the Web.

I've encouraged folks doing OASIS impementations to review and
be sure there aren't workflow conflicts with their work.

regards, Terry