Subject: RE: Model review time!

I agree.  We raised security as a ??? question in our requirements document
coming out of Orlando - dependency from the Arch project team .  I can
easily show is as an inheritance in the Domain Package diagram with services
such as Security inheriting from an ebXML Architecture Security package.  SO
Authentication is a specialization for sure, potentially as an XML attribute
in the XML stream.

Any more services inherited from an overall ebXML architecture - messaging?
I can add in one session with Rose.  AuthenticationError it is...

Scott Nieman

-----Original Message-----
From: srh@us.ibm.com [mailto:srh@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2000 5:07 PM
To: Yutaka Yoshida
Cc: ebxml-regrep@lists.oasis-open.org

Yutaka,
 >+ We might want to separate the authentication process, or
 >  the authentication process for SO registering could be an inheritance
 >  of the regular authentication.

I agree that authentication sequence should/will be a [potentially
specialized] StandardProtocol in ebXML.
Further, the LoginError [I would suggest AuthenticationError] should be
common across ebXML.

I have brought up (and suggesting here) that we should include Versioned
and nonVersioned
StandardBusinessProtocols and StandardErrors defined in the ebXML overall
architecture.

Thanks,
Scott R. Hinkelman
IBM Austin