Subject: 3/23/2000 ebXML Registry and Repository Teleconference

Sorry for the delay of this information.  I had some non-work emergencies in
the last few days that required me to take time off.
Scott
==================

The dialup information is:
USA: 800.892.0357
Sorry no toll-free for International callers: usa 612.352.7899
20 call-in sites are reserved

Meeting ID: 9913

Agenda:
1) More Teleconferences (weekly, two weeks?)
2) Review of Business Requirements
	Should picking a host site be part of our deliverables?
3) ebXML Steering Committee meeting highlights from 3/22/2000 (if
applicable)
4) 11179 Metadata Registry Coalition Meeting/Teleconference Notice - 14
March 2000
5) N090 Methodology overview
	a)Business Domain (determine domain, actors)
	b)eBusiness Requirements (determine workflows between actor,
discover
objects/ object flows)
	c)Analysis (class diagrams, sequence diagrams ->collaboration
diagrams,
statemachines)
	d)Design (interface classes, components)
6) Model Review:
    a)Business Domain
	Actor Relationships
	Domain Use Case (high level)
    b)eBusiness Requirements
	eBusiness Requirements Use Case (to be divvied to each package)
      Domain Package diagram (inheritance from ebXML Architecture
package(s))
	Various Packages (review all)
	Security Services
		Complete: Authorization Use Case Diagram,
			Authenticate User, Register Submitting Organization
		To do: Provide Authorization Scheme,
			Provide Encryption Technique, Provide
non-repudiation
7)Discussion regarding deliverables for Brussels
	Identify all activity diagrams for each use case
	Ontology filters/ Classification Schemes