ebxml-regrep message

Subject: Current Comment list

To All,

   I have received comments with suggested changes from six people.  I have
put all of those comments in one central document which I will attach with
this email. Scott I will try to give you a call this week so I can keep
track of feedback from the group on these comments.  I also sent out one
email with a list of the changes that I suggested making from Mary Kay.
That email had line numbers where I felt the changes could be made.

Joe Dalman

document dates.doc